Home Health Care Billing
TAD provides Home Health Care Billing in excess of 100 insurance plans for over 300 home health care agencies nationwide!
TAD’s billing consultants perform the extremely time-consuming, complicated tasks of reviewing claims for accuracy and compliance with payer rules, following up on denials and researching claims with payment variances. They do not just process claims, or simply push a button. TAD handles the hardest part of the home health care billing process and will provide you with useful, necessary and accurate detailed billing reports. The value of these services is to give you maximum cash flow; an equally important value is providing management with the ability to make informed decisions regarding the everyday operation of your home health agency.
The following are the billing services TAD will provide to your agency:
- Review claims for billing system edits
- Submit patient claims for all payer types and confirm that payer received claims
- Research unpaid claims, inform agency of corrections, and rebill as needed
- Post remittance advices and maintain accounts receivable
- Analyze/review paid claims for lost revenue due to missed visits, LUPAs, and outliers
- Provide instruction on utilization of management reports to facilitate operations
- Process Medicare credit balance reports
- Provide ongoing consulting services regarding Medicare, business and billing issues
TAD’s billing services offers your agency an organized billing system that will provide focus to your in-house staff. Having TAD independently oversee this process will give you peace of mind and increased cash flow.
Check Out TAD’s Free Webinars and Newsletters!
Download our free TAD Newsletter and request to join our Newsletter Mailing List! TAD offers Educational Webinars so that we can help Home Health Agency Owners improve their business operations.